Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adventures In Climbing

Today we got a visit from the UPS man. I love the UPS man. I have since I was a little kid. The UPS man = presents! Today was no exception. Our trusty UPS man brought us some delightful gifts from our dear friend Regan. She generously bought Jason's bedding for the crib! I just had to open the boxes, even though I'm not ready to put the bedding in the crib yet. I did and this is what I found:

Yippee!! It's all so cute. There's the bedding set, plus a mobile and an extra crib sheet! And it's all the cute safari theme we love. Fantastic. Now I had to figure out where to keep these wonderful gifts, so that certain toddlers residing in our home would not open and destroy them, until I was ready to put them in the crib. Well, I ended up putting them IN the crib, until she goes to bed. Haha.

However, I underestimated her curiosity and desire to get to anything. This is what ensued:





Haha! She climbed up on the rocking chair and used it to climb INTO the crib! Well, at least she doesn't climb out.

Stay tuned for next week, when the toddler bed arrives, our furniture gets moved and we transition the kiddos into their new beds! It should be exciting.

1 comment:

Nancy Niederer said...

a toddler bed is a whole new world of fun....good luck! cute bedding by the way, I love it!