Monday, September 14, 2009

Blessing Day Pictures

Jason cuddled in the moses basket, under Grandpa Paul's own baby blanket.

Auntie Juliet giving Jilly her "big sister present", an elephant that snores. ;-)

Uncle Kelly with Jason.

Our family of four.

With the grandparents (yeah, Jilly was just a teeny bit squirrel-y by this point).

With Auntie Juliet and Uncle Kelly.

Jason's blessing outfit. My mom made this for my brother, when he was blessed 19 years ago. Both my kids have been the second generation to be blessed in these outfits. The dress Jilly wore for her blessing was the one my mom made for me, and both my sister and I wore.

Smile!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

He is such a cute little guy! I'm so glad that everything went well! :)

THE LIZARD'S said...

SO CUTE! i like the granny "squishy" pics..ha.