I got this from Bri, and since she tagged everyone, I felt it was my duty to participate. But alas, no pictures. You'll live...
Tag...These really are fun!!! Enjoy!
What were you doing 10 Years ago: I was in 8th grade at Gateway Middle School in Everett, WA. My parents had just divorced, so I was adjusting to that. But mostly, I was having lots of fun with my best friends Ashley and KJ, getting excited for high school.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Make more invites for Primary Activity
2. Mail all the invites
3. My daily checks on myspace, facebook and blogger
4. Address the Primary CDs
5. Call my aunt for some Family History info
Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
1. Pay off all our debt.
2. Build a house, probably in San Antonio or Austin, and decorate it beautifully but practically
3. Fund college for my kids
4. Invest in a variety of places/things
5. Plan a European vacation for Steve and me
6. New wardrobe for all of us
7. Buy a second car, probably a van or SUV, for me (What? Trust me, Steve doesn't want the van!)
8. Donate to a variety of causes, some official charities, some unofficial- like friends and family. ;-)
Three of My Bad Habits:
2. I'm a pack rat and keep everything, regardless of how useless it is. I'm getting better, I swear!
3. I'm selfish, and don't put others' wants/needs ahead of my own enough.
Five Places I have Lived:
1. Bothell, WA
2. Everett, WA
3. Seattle, WA
4. Lynnwood, WA
5. I've only lived in 4 cities!
5 Jobs I have had:
2. Vet Clinic gopher
4. Hotel Front Desk Agent
5. Customer Service Agent/Supervisor at Kenmore Air
Things people don't know about me:
1.I am terrified of water, especially deep clouded water. I can NOT sit in the window seat on an over-ocean flight. I couldn't handle it on a quick island hop! But that is strictly on wheeled planes. I'm totally at peace on a seaplane!
2. I've been on a plane during an engine failure and emergency landing. And I'm still not scared! (or maybe just a little... ;-))
3. I can only follow a receipe when cooking. I can't ad-lib.
4. I'm allergic to angora. I can't wear socks or gloves or anything with angora in it, or my nose and skin will get super itchy.
5. I talk a big mean game, but I really don't back it up. I just complain about it later. ;-)
I tag.....Tara H., Sariah, Renae, Triscuit, and Jenne.