Monday, November 5, 2007

Please pray for Baby Scarlett

I know I promised pictures and posts about our family, but I've been sick all weekend, and this is more important.

I have a good friend, Stacey, who just gave birth to her little girl, Scarlett Lillian, 10 weeks early! Little Scarlett wasn't due until January 11th, 2008, but made her debut on November 1st, 2007! She was 2lbs 12oz and 15 1/4 inches long. She has been breathing on her own since birth (came out screaming, with Apgars of 8 & 9!) and doing pretty well. But she is still over 2 months early and quite small. She'll be in the NICU for a few weeks, depending on how well she does.





The reason I explain this all is to ask you to pray for Scarlett and her parents, Stacey and Tyson. They have quite a road ahead of them, and need any help they can get. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I am sure with all these people praying for her, Scarlett will grow quickly and be totally healthy.



Thank you so much!

~Aimee~

No comments: