Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A sentence?!

Jillian's vocabulary seems to grow everyday. This morning I was getting her dressed and told her to put her arm through her sleeve and she repeated, "Ahhrm" for both arms. It was very sweet to see her learning more. My mom took us shopping to Central Market and then Alderwood Mall. While there Jilly, as usual, charmed the pants off of everyone. :-) But I believe the best moment of the day was when we were in Macy's toddler girls section, and Jilly spoke her first sentence. She was looking through racks of clothes and started saying, "I like, I like, I like." HA! Could she possibly be related to her Mama and Granny who love shopping and clothes? Just maybe! It was quite fun to hear her say that. I told Steve about it later and she started repeating it again. I tried to get her to add something onto the end, like "I like Daddy," but she didn't go for it. Still cute!

I have pictures from our trip to Albuquerque two weekends ago, and much to write about it, but the pics are still on my camera and I don't have time! I'm sorry dudes! I have so much work for the Gift Shop at work, that I brought a good chunk of it home with me to get done by Friday. Until then, blogging will have to wait. But I have to share this one. :-)

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah, for jilly! That's awesome that she said her first sentence! So, when are you coming to San Antonio?

Sariah said...

Awww! And what a positive first sentence! :)

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Yay!!! So0 cute! Jax said one today. He was offering a cracker to the baby (nice of him eh?) and said, "bite, baby?" lol

Bri said...

Your Girl is getting so grown-up. Sorry we were out of town when you called. Were back now. So lets get together!