Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just thought I'd let you know...

...this is what I still look like.  This was taken Monday, but nothing has changed, except maybe the belly has gotten bigger.  So here we are, 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant, the longest I have ever been pregnant.    We're still waiting on the little Duck to decide to come out.  I'm 5cm dilated, baby is super low and engaged, but also has her feet up in my ribs all the time.  Because of how dilated I am, the midwives and I have come up with a plan; none of us feel that comfortable with me walking around much more dilated than I currently am without being in labor.  We're already expecting this labor to be pretty quick once it starts.  So next week we've got some plans to help her come out.  


Hopefully in a few days, this image will be a memory, something in the past, not representative of the present.  ;-)

But in the meantime, enjoy this sweet picture of our handsome Goo, asleep on the couch after church this last Sunday.  He didn't get a nap and passed out while the kids were watching Beauty & The Beast.  I heart him.

No comments: