Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Storybook December 12th


"And I beheld the city of Nazareth; and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin, and she was exceedingly fair and white. And it came to pass that I saw the heavens open; and an angel came down and stood before me; and he said unto me: Nephi, what beholdest thou? And I said unto him: A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins. And he said unto me: Knowest thou the condescension of God? And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. And he said unto me: Behold, the virgin whom thou seest is the mother of the Son of God, after the manner of the flesh." - 1 Nephi 11:13-18

Song of the Day: What Child Is This? (link includes downloadable sheet music PDF and midi file.)





Story of the Day: Story of Three Trees 

No comments: